Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And then we spooned...

Yes, there you have it. My spooning cherry is officially popped. Yes ladies and gentlemen, popped.

And now to more interesting issues.

So, "Breaking it down in Chi-town" was a blast. It was so great, and we pretty much broke it down all over Chicago. Someone there is probably saying..."Remember when those kids did that thing..."

So yes, it was great. It was wonderful to have great individual conversations with some folks, and get to know some people that I didn't know that well. It was an all in all worth it time...though I had no justification for going...I have so much work to do. SO MUCH.

The car rides were sweet, we had some intense talk time, as well as messaging people from car to car...hillarious. I even took my shirt off...which seems to happen from time to time.

We wen't downtown, had a grand-day, and went to the NU UMich game! MONEY! Mel even made the front page of the newspaper for getting us wildcards. Schwing. I snuck in using someone elses, it was...the most dishonest thing I've done as far back as I can remember...I think.

Btw- Girodanos doesnt compare to NYC pizza. It just doesnt.

Moral of the story: "J-C's-ROCK."

LLLLOOOOVEEEEE, Kurtz. Posted by Picasa

No comments: