Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Kids are cuter than yours. :-)

Isabella (Bella) and William. Twins. Five years old on November 3rd. They are beautiful children. They are our Team Q family. They're whole family is an absolute delight. I met them today at the first UMDM team event I've gone too. My team is sweet as well. Team members are sweet, and as Mr. Hakim assured me, my team captains are ballers, as well as "cuties".
I'm really looking forward to dance marathon. This past week, I've been quite overwhelmed with the amount of commitment I have, but I want to do this. After meeting these people, I want to help them. I need to fundraise my arse off, whatever it takes.

Get up, Stand up.

Press on.

Kickin' Ass...everyday.

PS- CHI-TOWN In like as many days as are on one of my hands. YEESSSS. Posted by Picasa

No comments: